The CWP 200 GREEN LINE - mobile Water Cooler stands out from conventional water coolers not only because of its design and processing quality, but because of the completely innovative arrangement of the cooling unit, high performance, light weight, small dimensions and simple design.
- Performance To 0°C / Tk 50°C 140 (l/h)
- Cooling unit 3/4 (HP)
- Agitator water pump with recirculation 6 (m)
- Water tank 17 (l)
- Ice bank 0-5 (Kg)
- Dimensions of cabinet 335x400x1490 (mm)
- Weight 51 (KG)
- Qty and length of coils 20/20 (m)
The GREEN LINE cooler series is not only environmentally friendly thanks to the use of ecological refrigerant R-290, but also has a 20% Higher cooling power along with 20% Lower electric consumption. We have introduced an energy saving system in the production, the cooler is made of fully recyclable materials and without any polyurethane insulation.
This machine has a continuous cooling performance of 170-190 l/ h., max. 200 l/ h.
The modern compressor cooling unit uses the power input for direct transfer to chilling, which guarantees minimum energy usage.
LINDR cooling technology is 45% more efficient than its power input.
High-quality and evenly cooled beverage runs without any tem-perature shock in a sufficiently long stainless steel coil . High-quality chilled beverages will be ready within 8-10 minutes after the cooler has been switched on and its temperature can be controlled instantly and continuously by using the temperature controller.
The CWP 200 GREEN LINE - mobile is equipped with an accompanying submersible pump to secure perfect cooling of the beverage right up to the tap.
Modern arrangement of the cooling technology guarantees simple operation and reduces the time demanded for maintenance and servicing.
The materials used meet the highest requirements for hygiene standards and guarantee a long working life of this cooler.
- Blue skin plate casing
- Ergonomic lifting handles in plastic
- Extractable overflow with tube-holder
- Gelidus copper pipe evaporator with dual level for an increased evaporating surface, and integrated boiler for refigerant gas recovery
- The thermostat bulb can be easily removed from the probe in the event of a fault
- Oprimized forced ventilation condenser in aluminium copper, featuring a conveyor with motor driven fan
- Adjustable mechanical thermostat
- Beer and soft drink coils made of AISI 316L staintless steel
- Lighted ON/OFF switch