Required when a badge holder is used on a tower - provides an extension for the badge holder to fit over the adapter. Also used on Keg walls to provide additional length, if a thick wall.
This is a device currently used throughout Europe to massively reduce fob in installations where Co2/N2 systems are in place.
This compact, patented device connects directly to any standard keg coupler and massively reduces the amount of air which escapes from a keg as it empties.
- Closed system - improved hygiene
- Potential to use recirulation feeds to the coupler resulting in less cleaning frequency
- Simple, effective and ideal for small 1 to 2 tap installations
- No traditional fob detector to get contaminated
- Simple operation at keg change
- Includes shut off valve for safety / after hours
- Quick and low cost installation
Developed exclusively in partnership with Holchem and Key Keg, the Hand Sanitisation Station from Brewitt is a fully mobile dispense station capable of delivering up to 7,500 doses of Covid-19 killing antibacterial hand solution
- Hand Sanitisation dispense Station
- Each unit neatly holds a 30 litre Keykeg of Handsan sanitation solution
- Capable of delivering upto 7,500 recommended 4ml does of Covid-19 killing antibacterial hand solution.
- Fully mobile no power required
- Includes mini CO2 canister
- Robust stainless steel casing
- Handsan antibacterial solution proven to kill the Covid-19 virus
- Simple to set up and operate
- Branding options available
- A complete solution for the hospitality industry, public places, retail outlets and buildings with high footfall
BE READY- BE SAFE - GIVE CONFIDENCE
Deliveries available from W/C 6th July