This is a device currently used throughout Europe to massively reduce fob in installations where Co2/N2 systems are in place.
This compact, patented device connects directly to any standard keg coupler and massively reduces the amount of air which escapes from a keg as it empties.
- Closed system - improved hygiene
- Potential to use recirulation feeds to the coupler resulting in less cleaning frequency
- Simple, effective and ideal for small 1 to 2 tap installations
- No traditional fob detector to get contaminated
- Simple operation at keg change
- Includes shut off valve for safety / after hours
- Quick and low cost installation